February 24, 2015
Roundup from Day 1 of Fair Use Week
Check out all of the great posts from Day 1 of Fair Use Week 2015! Don’t see yours? Contact us to get yours added!
Bobby Glushko (University of Toronto) on what is fair dealing?
- TechDirt: Reminder: Fair Use Is a Right — And Not ‘An Exception’ or ‘A Defense’
- UT Austin: Fair Use Week 2015
- Harvard: Day One With Guest Expert Kenneth D. Crews: Copyright, Fair Use and a Touch of Aristotle
- Berkman Center for Internet & Society: The (Non)Finality of a Fair Use Opinion
- University of Chicago: Celebrate Fair Use Week
- Author’s Alliance: Fair Use and the Ecstasy of Influence
- Georgia State University: Fair Use Week
- Lincoln Land Community College: Fair Use Week 2015
- The Ohio State University: Fair Use in Digital Storytelling
- Northeastern University: February 23-27 is Fair Use Week!
- MIT: It’s Fair Use Week!
- UCSF: The Library Answers Your Fair Use Questions
- University of Illinois Urbana Champaign: Fair Use Week 2015: Celebrating the “Safety Valve” of U.S. Copyright Law
- UMass Amherst: Fair Use Week – How Parodies Transformed Fair Use
- UMass Medical School: Fair Use Week 2015
- University of Haifa (in Hebrew): Fair Use and Added Judicial Criteria
- Fair Dealing in Education: Happy Fair Use/Dealing Week
- Boise State: Fair Use Week Part 1
- Mark A. McCutcheon, Associate Professor of Literary Studies at Athabasca University: “Cut Up”: an elegaic cento made of song lyrics
- ARL (Guest post by Jonathan Band): Fair and Balanced Result in New Jersey Media Group v. Fox News Network